Located on the grounds of the Dayton Masonic Center, Festival On The Hill! brings Summer Fun to Downtown Dayton. With a campus of over 8 acres and overlooking the beautiful Gem City cityscape, the Dayton Masonic Center offers an outstanding location for Summer Fun, Food and Music.
The festival will feature
- Live music with a variety of genres. A feature band will perform Friday and Saturday nights.
- The stage and audience area is located to entice food and beverage sales. The merchant vendor area is next to this area.
- Food booth sizes are 10′ X 10′, 20’ X 20’ and 20′ X 30′. Electric power at 110 volt, 15, 30 and 50 amp service plus 208 volt, 50 amp service is available..
- Wine and Beer will be sold at several locations that are situated by the food vendor areas. In addition, there will be a beer garden featuring a variety of Craft Beers.
- There is a merchant vendor area with booths for arts, crafts and
- The booth sizes are: Craft Spaces 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′; Commercial Spaces, 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′. Electric power is available.
- Friday, June 22nd — 5-11 p.m. Dayton’s largest Happy Hour with live party music, festive beverages and great food.
- Saturday, June 23rd — 3-11 p.m. Festival opens at 3:00. The day will end
with a feature musical act.
2018 Festival On The Hill Vendor Application
Check Back Soon for the 2018 Food Vendor List
Check Back Soon for the 2018 Merchant Vendor List
The name and logo of Festival On The Hill is a registered trademark owned by the Dayton Masonic Temple Association