- Ritters Frozen Custard
- Cajun Specialties
- Family Mobile Café
- Southern Sisters
- Dublin Pub
- Smales Pretzels
- El Meson
- Bud Light
- Yeungling Light
- Stella Artois
- RhineGeist Truth IPA
- Devils Backbone Vienna Lager
Located on the grounds of the Dayton Masonic Center, Festival On The Hill! brings Summer Fun to Downtown Dayton. With a campus of over 8 acres and overlooking the beautiful Gem City cityscape, the Dayton Masonic Center offers an outstanding location for Summer Fun, Food and Music.
The festival will feature
- Live music with a variety of genres including Rock, R&B, 80’s, and Country. A feature band will perform Friday and Saturday nights. The stage and audience area is located to entice food and beverage sales. The merchant vendor area is next to this area.
- There are various food booths that will feature a variety of regional food vendors. Food booth sizes are 10′ X 10′, 20’ X 20’ and 20′ X 30′. Electric power at 110 volt, 15, 30 and 50 amp service plus 208 volt, 50 amp service is available.
- Wine and Beer will be sold at several locations that are situated by the food vendor areas. In addition, there will be a beer garden featuring a variety of Craft Beers. There is a merchant vendor area with booths for arts, crafts and collectibles. The booth sizes are as follows: Craft Spaces: 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′; Commercial Spaces: 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′. Electric power is available.
- Friday, June 23 — 5-11 p.m. Dayton’s largest Happy Hour with live party music, festive beverages and great food.
- Saturday, June 24 — Noon-11 p.m., Festival opens at noon, great food and music all afternoon. The day will end with a feature musical act.
2017 Festival On The Hill Vendor Application
Check Back Soon for the 2017 Food Vendor List
Check Back Soon for the 2017 Merchant Vendor List
The name and logo of Festival On The Hill is a registered trademark